All We Need Is You!
Jasper County, Indiana is committed to aggressively recruiting new businesses and residents as well as supporting the success of existing businesses. One of Indiana’s largest and most strategically located counties, Jasper County is in close proximity to major Midwest markets including Chicago, Milwaukee, Detroit, Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati, Louisville, St. Louis, and Indianapolis.
Several of the principal benefits of a Jasper County business location include:
- A diversified economy built on agriculture and agribusiness with significant industrial, institutional and services components;
- Excellent transportation access to customers and suppliers with five interchanges along I-65 as well as Class 1 Railroad service;
- A highly productive work force evidenced by award winning facilities operated by companies such as ConAgra, Donaldson and Monsanto;
- A plentiful, cost-effective and reliable supply of energy;
- Exceptional buildings and shovel ready sites in quality business parks as well as large utility-served greenfield parcels;
- An attractive and stable tax and regulatory environment at the state, county and local levels.
Jasper County Economic Development Organization (JCEDO)
JCEDO was established in 1986 to assist businesses and individuals evaluate the opportunities that exist in Jasper County, Indiana. JCEDO offers a comprehensive array of professional economic development services provided in a prompt, thorough and efficient manner.
For example, JCEDO maintains an electronic database of the available commercial, industrial and office properties in Jasper County that can be easily accessed by clicking on the Available Properties box at right. Another example is the 2013 Guide to Jasper County Indiana, which furnishes a comprehensive overview of Jasper County and its attractive business and residential environment. Click the graphic at left to view the document.
Additional information about JCEDO and its services can be reviewed by visiting the About JCEDO webpage.